Surgical Training Institute Course
PIUS BRANZEU CENTER for Flap Surgery and Microsurgery
Practical Skills and Medical Simulation Centre
Our mission is to bring together the national scientific, surgical and medical communities, aiming to facilitate the communication and establishing national standards of care for the treatment obesity and its metabolic consequences.
IFSO Endorsed Courses
- May 4-7, 2022 – IFSO-EC 2022 CONGRESS ON OBESITY IN MAASTRICHT!
- February 10, 2022 – XXXI IFSO JOURNAL CLUB: Ten-Year Results of Laparoscopic Sleeve
- January 20,2020 – Webinar – 49th BARIAlink Academy
- January 20, 2022 – IFSO Integrated Health Webinar “Support Through The Menopause Transition After Bariatric Surgery”
- January 14, 2022 – IFSO XXX JOURNAL CLUB “Roux‑en‑Y Gastric Bypass Vs Sleeve Gastrectomy in Super Obesity: a Systematic Review and Meta‑Analysis”
- January 12, 2022 – E-BARI Debate: “Tips & Tricks in Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery”
- December 10, 2021 – Endorsed Bariatric Surgery Session at the 42nd Tunisian National Congress of Surgery
- February 23-26, 2022 – 2nd IFSO MENAC, 4th PASMBS, 7th GOSS and 5th SASMBS
- IFSO APC 2021 – ON DEMAND SESSIONS NOW AVAILABLE!
- December 3, 2021 – 6th YOUNG IFSO JOURNAL CLUB MEETING
- November 23-25, 2021 – 17th Annual Congress of the Egyptian Society for Bariatric Surgery
- November 25, 2021 – 48th BARIAlink Academy
- November 11-12, 2021 – 12th Frankfurter Meeting
- METABOLIC SURGERY Grand Rounds: “Does Weight Loss Explain All the Benefits of Metabolic Surgery?”
- LONDON INTERNATIONAL BARIATRIC SURGERY SYMPOSIUM
- 12th Update course in Bariatric Surgery (for Bariatric Surgeons)
IFSO Endorsed Scholarships
Clinical practice guidelines of the European Association for Endoscopic Surgery (EAES) on bariatric surgery update 2020
Ghrelin Levels and Hunger Sensation after Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy Compared with Laparoscopic Greater Curvature Plication in Obese Patients
Excellent Short- and Medium-term Result of Bariatric Surgery in Adolescence. A Single Center Study
Hiatal Hernia is More Frequent than Expected in Bariatric Patients. Intraoperative Findings during Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy
Portal Vein Thrombosis a Rare but Life-threatening Complication after Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy
Re-sleeve Gastrectomy – An Efficient Revisional Bariatric Procedure – 3 Years Results
Roux-en-Y Feeding Jejunostomy – The Preferred Surgical Option for Enteral Nutrition in Patients with Leaks or Fistula after Gastric Sleeve
Please login to see the content.
Correlation between leptin and ghrelin expression in adipose visceral tissue and clinical-biological features in malignant obesity
Early Improvement in Glycemic Metabolism after Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy in Obese Patients – A Prospective Study